Like never before.
How about my hair loss?
Will this work for me?
- Androgenetic alopecia is a common form of hair loss in men and women.
- Otherwise known as male or female pattern baldness. 50 million men and 30 million women.
- Characteristic M shaped in men, characteristic thinning all over for women.
- 50% over 50 years of age. Women after menopause are more often affected. - Variety of factors, including androgens.
- Variety of factors, including androgens.
- Better response from intermediate hair loss.
- Significantly better response from patients with a shorter disease duration.
- Statistically significant increase in the mean total hair density in patients with greater than 10 years disease duration.
- Statistically significant increase in the mean total hair density in patients greater than 40 years of age.
- Best response in those in their early 30s.
- Statistically increase in the mean total hair density for patients with hair loss beginning after 25 years.
- Presence of vellus hair led to better results.
The most natural solution
In 60 minutes.
Your blood is drawn.
Spun at high speeds.
Separated and isolated.
Applied to your scalp.
Wait for the hair to grow.